Call for New Board Members
Are you a lover of the arts, great stories and live theatre? Are you interested in getting involved in your community in a way that has a direct local impact? This may just be the perfect opportunity for you.
Blue Springs City Theatre seeks to expand its board of directors. We are looking for additional board members with a strong interest in community theatre, and for people with interest and ideas to expand diversity on the board and in all aspects of our productions. We are seeking people with skills related to :
- digital media and technology
- theater promotions
and we plan to add a youth representative.
We are an active board of volunteers working together to support and produce high quality live theatre right here in Blue Springs.
We invite applications from:
● Energetic people willing to commit to attend regular monthly board meetings and additional meetings and other activities and tasks as necessary to execute our mission;
● Anyone of any color, orientation, creed or no creed who believe that our lives and our community and our stories are better when we come together to work and share and tell them;
● People with digital media and technology skills and a desire to use them to help bring stories to the Blue Springs stage;
● Community leaders and philanthropists willing to engage their peers and other community members and leaders to support BSCT with patronage and financial support;
● Individuals with skills and experience related to theater and arts promotion;
● Youth (14 and older) who share these values and wish to be a part of a vibrant arts community; and
● Individuals and families willing, to the best of their ability, to volunteer their time, energy, and/or financial support to the help us achieve our mission.
For questions, or to apply for consideration, please send a cover letter summarizing your interest and a resumé outlining your experience and skills to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org