Auditions will be held May 1 and 2, 2017. Auditions run from 7-9 pm and will be held at the Monarch Conservatory of Performing Arts: 1328 NW Highway 7, Blue Springs (North of I-70, across the street from Price Chopper). A sign-up genius will be available for those who would like to request an audition time, although walk in auditions are welcome. Call backs are tentatively scheduled for Friday, May 5 (this may change and will be announced at auditions if not sooner).
Auditioners: Adults, teens and older children (ages 11-65) are welcome to audition. Principle roles are likely to be cast with adults, but several parts for teens and older children will be available.
- Prepare 16-32 bars of a song from a Broadway musical (not Guys and Dolls).
- provide sheet music (accompanist will be available), karaoke track, or may sing a cappella. (studio recordings with singer are not acceptable, and if brought, auditioner will be asked to sing a cappella)
- Prepare 2 two-minute contrasting monologues.
- Adults (18 and older) unable to attend the scheduled audition dates may submit a video audition. Videos may be emailed to email@example.com
- Please bring completed Audition Form and Code of Conduct
Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled to begin the week of May 8. Details TBA.